
The Cake was good. It was vanilla and peaches

This is when everyone was singing the birthday songs. It was fun.

Well I am officially a Mexicana!! The tradition is that you take a bite of the cake. Everyone chants until you do it. It was definitely a first but really fun!!! It was one of those things you have always thought about doing but have never had the chance. Especially in public!!!

Some gifts


The Guests: Erika (member of church)(good friend)
Neri, Silvia and Silvia
Brigida (member of church)
John and Lupita (Lupita is my spanish teacher)
Preston, thanks for the great party!! More than that, thanks for being the greatest husband and soul mate to me! You know you mean the world to me and I love every second with you. Thanks for loving me with all your heart!
2 comments:
Hey Court,
Happy 26th baby girl!!!! I am glad you got to have a party - sorry we couldn't be there too. You eating your cake looked just like your first birthday - so dainty and didn't want to get messy!!! Even though we are not together know that your family is thinking of you tomorrow - me expecially around 7:43 p.m.!!!
Love ya lots,
MOM
I think the pic of you biting into the cake shoule end up on a big screen somewhere. :) Beautiful. I'm glad you had a good day.
Post a Comment