Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Arbol bit the dust

I am not a tree expert but I don't think your tree is suppose to look this color


Here I had all these good intentions and they all went to waste because I killed our tree. I think I over watered him!!! Ooops. I guess I was just too good of a mom!!!
If you missed the info about Arbol see blog December 13, it will explain the short life of Arbol.
Arbol Rest in Peace!!!

1 comment:

BreonFam said...

Good news! You can save your tree! It's just root rot. I did this to one of my plants and learned how to save it, but I just never took time to do it. Here's how...
To fix root rot, unpot the plant. Shake all the dirt away to where the roots are exposed. Make a thin bleach solution of one gallon water and 2 tbsp of clorox bleach. Dip the roots into the bleach water then plant into new soil. The root rot is a fungus and the bleach should kill it.