Well again we are sitting in Starbucks. This time we are not here to only enjoy time together and a nice cup of coffee, but we are here using their internet! Our internet modem has finally breathed it's last breath. We have already talked to the phone company and we should be receiving a new modem in 1-3 days. This happened Saturday when we woke up in the morning. So pray for us to be patient in the wait.
We had a great day Saturday and I didn't lose my mind.... yet. The Lord has sustained me this far. Pray I continue to rely on him and make it through this small bump in the road.
Sorry women's trip that I haven't posted pictures yet and for all those who prayed. Please know it is on the top of the list when we get internet back.
So, now you know how you can pray for us this week!! We will be coming up here to check our email but we won't be responding to all emails right away. We sure do love you all and we will miss the communication with you for a few days!
Love
p & c
1 comment:
I know it's hard and frustrating sweetie. Know we are right there with you, praying for you, and ready to hear back from you! Can't wait to talk to you, hopefully this week. I know I've said it before, but I really feel it! Maybe there is somewhere HE wants you to be or someone HE wants you to meet instead of using internet at home. My advice..treat yourselves to Starbucks everyday!
Post a Comment