The race took place right down the main street of P.V. Yes, they did close the streets :) It was beautiful scenery with the palm trees and the occasion view of the ocean. Even though the race started at 8:00 am, it was still Mexico hot!
Rhonda, Catherine and I drove along side them and stopped every now and then to give them water. We were cheering them on as we were so proud of them. They all did amazing!
I was SO proud of Preston. I was trying not to tear up when he crossed the finish line. Even after all the trash talk, he did finish before Allie and Susan. He didn't win for his age group but he won first place in my heart!! Preston finish in 48 minutes.




Allie did an amazing job. This was her first long distance race. She finished 1st for her age group and even won a trophy!



Susan did awesome as well. When she signed up she thought she was running a 5K and she stuck it out and did double of what she thought she could. She is the type of woman that can do anything she sets her mind to!



They each did a great job and I have so much respect for them! Great job guys!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment