Saturday, October 3, 2009

The little woodworker

Preston is such a great guy. I wanted to show how much he has been doing for baby Goings and for myself. First, he is building us a changing table. I got online and looked at changing tables and custom designed my own!!! My sweet husband is building me the changing table of my dreams. He spends his weekend free time working on the hot roof! That is dedication to your family.

Here are some various pictures from last weekend and today. There are also a couple of videos.








Great idea on using the tent!!! A little protection from the sun.

It is not quite finished but it is looking great. I am super excited and so proud of him!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Preston,

I am writing this for Joe - he is afraid of the computer:). He said the changing table is looking good. Keep up the good work.
Love ya,
Mom