We want to try to keep family, friends and everyone who has come down on a team updated about what is going on. Keep praying because the Lord is on the move here in Puerto Vallarta!!
Friday, November 6, 2009
News Alert!
It's a GIRL!!!!!!
Sooooo much more to come but we are enjoying our time home with family! Love you all.
Yup and I am one VERY HAPPY Grandma because I was really pulling for a little girl. She is already so beautiful that Preston is concerned about how he will keep all the little boys away :) Love ya all three! MOM
3 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! That is sooo exciting! Hopefully, you didn't get too much boy stuff. :)
Yup and I am one VERY HAPPY Grandma because I was really pulling for a little girl. She is already so beautiful that Preston is concerned about how he will keep all the little boys away :)
Love ya all three!
MOM
Yay!! Praying for you and that precious baby girl to come! Have a great time at home!
Post a Comment