We are so glad to introduce to all of you Callie Lelia Goings. She was born February 8,2010 and weighed 6 pounds 10 ounces. She is 20.5 inches long and healthy and happy. We are so excited for this new adventure. Many had asked to see her, so here she is.
10 comments:
Oh my goodness she is soooo beautiful!! Congratulations!
beautiful, precious...a little package of love all wrapped up in pink! blessings to your precious family! sending cyberhugs your way!!!
Congratulations! She is too cute. I can see she has already stole your hearts. Enjoy these first moments with her and so many more fun memories to come!
I am on my way down!!! I can't hardly stand it!!!
Love ya,
MOM
What a sweet baby! I can't wait to hold her! Hold on Callie Aunt Tammi will be there soon, we'll snuggle soon. I have someone for you to meet. You're going to be wonderful friends.
I Love LOve LOVE the pink bow!!
Love you guys, we'll see you soon!!
So beautiful! Congratulations! So excited for grandma to get there. We are so proud of you and love you guys! Praying for speedy healing for momma.
OH.MY.WORD. Too cute!! Love that hair and her beautiful skin tone!! Congratulations, P & C!
Okay so I shouldn't have watched it at work... I got all teary! She is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her! Love you guys!
Awww....she is beautiful! Congratulations to all!
teeny tiny perfect princess!
Post a Comment