Monday, May 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Bob, The big 21 on the 21st!!!!


Today is the birthday of my one and only brother. His real name is Troy but for years now I have called him Bob. Who knows...don't ask.

I am so proud of my brother. He is studying criminology and playing baseball at Lincoln University in Jefferson City. He manages school, work, baseball, a girlfriend and he still has time for friends!! I keep praying for my brother and his baseball team. My brother is definitely a light to a very dark place...and he knows it. Please pray for my brother to be used in mighty ways in reaching his baseball team and classmates for the Lord.





Bob, I love you so much. I am so glad to have you as my little brother even though now I am the "little" one. I couldn't ask for a better brother who loves me so much. I hope you know you mean the world to me and I look forward to the future and how God uses you!!!
Happy 21st Birthday!!!