Sunday, May 13, 2007

Our Mothers


We just love and cherish our Mothers. They both give us love and support daily. Whenever we need to call home the first ones to always pick up the phone and listen are our Mothers.

Lord, thank you so much for the two Mothers you have blessed us with. Lord we pray you would bless them for their years of service to you. Lord we pray you would continue to guide them and continue to use them in mighty ways. Thank you for blessing us with two godly women and the examples of you they represent. Lord thank you for Betty and Terry. I know you look down at them and smile because they are both beautifully and wonderfully made!!!

We love you both!!! Happy Mother's Day
Love
Preston and Courtney

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey court,

Sorry I am just now seeing this on your blog. I once again have been so busy I haven't checked your blog in awhile. I don't know what picture you put up as I couldn't get it to come up. But none of my pictures are good so I guess it doesn't really matter. I love you bunches. MOM