First......
Preston
Preston, you are an amazing man. I am always encouraged for your shear love and enthusiasm for life! You love where the Lord leads you no matter where you are. You are able to look past the surface and see God's heart in the situation. You are definitely a man after God's own heart. I am so thankful I am married to a man whose passion for the lost will guide our family. I trust you and I will follow you wherever because I know you follow the Lord and His heart.
You are the best husband, encourager, and friend. Thank you for loving me above yourself.
I hope you have a wonderful birthday and a great year!!
Also on the same day one of my best friends was born!! Betsy!!
Betsy you know I love you and I cherish your friendship. We have been through so much and I praise the Lord he brought us together to walk through the good and bad together. You are such a faithful and loving friend to me. I love our past, our present and I look forward to our future!!!
I hope you have a wonderful day and I am sorry we can't party together this year. You mean the world to me. I love you!!!
The world would be a lonely place without October 2,1982!!! I love you both!!
No comments:
Post a Comment