Monday, November 12, 2007

More creativity this weekend!

Well this weekend we continued on our path of creativity to finish up those hot dog buns. I think you guys will be pleasantly surprised with some of the meals we came up with!! (If you don't know what I am talking about then go down a few posts and catch up!)

On the Goings Bun Cheese Sticks
These delicious bun sticks have a little butter then shredded mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Then you can sprinkle some Italian seasonings on the top.....delicious!!
Thanks to the wonderful suggestion from my Dad we have developed another meal.
On the Goings Bun Pizzas
Now I know this looks just like a pizza from Domino's or Papa John's but it's not! Actually the crust is made of.....you guessed it, hot dog buns! Surprisingly if you don't think about it you forget you are eating a hot dog bun...it just feels like pizza!!







We are running out of ideas faster than we are running out of buns! I don't know if there will be more to come in this area. But I am sure you were blessed to have all these new On the Goings meal ideas!!
We will be home in one week!! Love you all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay Children you seriously need to put the buns in the freezer and take a break for now. Can't wait to see you both!!!
Love Ya,
MOM

Anonymous said...

i'm SO jealous! we don't have any hot dog buns here! or pepperoni!!! so when you look over at your never ending mound of hot dog buns, thank the LORD for them--you could be making your own bread every day instead!! :)

Pollywog Pearls said...

Hey you two! You need a dessert bun now! Maybe some butter, cinnamon and sugar? Let's see what you can come up with for the sweet tooth folks like me!

See you both soon!
Paula