Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The birth of my sister



I can't explain how much I love my Tammi Q./H. She is such a great friend to me. She is more than my best friend she is my sister. No matter how much time apart we have our hearts are still always connected. I love her and I cherish every moment I have with her. Today we celebrate the birth of this beautiful woman. If you have never met her you need to. She is the kindest,most tenderhearted and giving person I know. She always knows exactly what I'm thinking and she can even understand me when I don't complete my thought. Plus I know her weakness....grab the back of her neck!!!

Tam, thank you for being such a faithful friend to me. Thank you for all your love and support. I can't wait to see what the Lord has for you this year. Please know I am so excited to walk right by your side every step of the way! I love you so much and I thank the Lord everyday for hooking our hearts together. I love you my sweet sister and I am so glad you were born this day. I Love you!!!

No comments: