Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm It

I'm It and I was tagged by my dear friend Alisa M.
Here’s how it works:
-You have to tag 5 people (you can't tag the person that tagged you)
-You leave them a comment on their blog (‘you’re tagged’ and ‘why’)
-Direct them to your blog for instructions…when you get tagged, you post ten fun facts about yourself!

Here are my ten!

1. My mouth literally waters when I see a Corvette.

2. I live in a beach town yet I don't like the beach. I personally am a lake girl.

3. I'm not a big chocolate eater. I always pick something fruity over chocolate.

4. I love Fall. I love the crisp air and the changing leaves. Fall is the main thing I miss in Springfield (besides family and friends of course).

5. I love to sing. I am not good at it but I love it so much.

6. I don't like animals...they are too unpredictable.

7. I would call myself an environmentalist. I am always thinking about ways to save the earth and use less stuff. (far from perfect of course)

8. I hate our society's need to upgrade. My thought...if it's not broken you don't need a new one.

9. I love to read, yes I can be a nerd.

10. I inherited the Malesky's gene of sleeping. I can just about sleep anywhere for any amount of time!

Ok, I am going to tag Rachel G, Rachael A, and Andrea B

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha! i shouldn't tell you that i have a pic of my great grandad driving the first 'vette ever built, huh? probably the only reason to be glad to be from michigan! :)

Preston,Courtney, Callie, Addison and Finn said...

Ooooo, I am so jealous right now!! I am sure he had a HUGE smile on his face!!

alisa said...

Very fun...I love learning new things about people!