Tuesday, March 11, 2008

They're Back!!!

So I was chatting with my good friend Betsy last night when she asked me about the hot dog buns!! If you don't remember the hot dog buns situation then you definitely need to click here and here and here to see what you missed or else you will be completely lost.

The rest of you who know what I am talking about are sitting on the edge of your seats I'm sure!! Yes, we still have frozen hot dog buns left! We unfortunately only have 20 or so buns left. So I talked it over with Betsy and explained how we were getting a little sick of having bun sticks all the time and we haven't eaten them for a few months now. So she gave me the suggestion of making them into a dessert!! As I was looking back at the old posts I realized Paula had given me this idea as well. Great idea ladies!! They were the best so far!!
So, last night I prepared Cinnamon and Sugar Goings bun sticks.

Please everyone calm down....I am sure everyone is delighted to have the bun sticks back but everyone needs to hold their breath because the buns are soon coming to an end!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, i'm so impressed with your creativity! (that and with your ability to recreate the spud max...sigh...but only 39 days before real mcalister's!)

i'll sleep better tonight knowing that the On the Goings buns aren't completely gone...

Tammi said...

maybe you should try "french toast" buns. That is if you can get syrup.
hope the cinnamon sticks were good, they look great!
love you!
Tam:)