Monday, May 26, 2008

Dr. Dobson

I love Dr. Dobson and his passion for marriages and families. He has poured many years into his radio program and ministry. I still to this day listen to his daily podcast and I thoroughly enjoy them.

He has been nominated for the Radio Hall of Fame and I think he is much deserving of this honor.
Click here and register to vote for him. Just go down to the bottom of the page and click on the red letters which will take you to a page where you fill out your info. They will send you the info you need to vote to your email. Then you are free to vote.

I just know there are some of you out there who respect Dr. Dobson as much as I do and would like to vote. Let any of your friends know as well!

No comments: