
Happy Anniversary!!!!! You thought that I had forgot to make you an anniversary card. I just planned to mix things up this year. When I was engaged to you, I was asked by the famous Dan Hedrick why I was marrying you. The quick (but always thought out) answer was because I knew that we were so much better together as a team than we could ever be apart from each other. Over our first four years of Marriage, I have learned just how true that is. I need you so much in my life. You complete the team. You are what completes my very soul. I love you with all that is in me. I am so thankful the Lord has allowed his love to continue to overflow in our marriage. You are an extraordinary person. I would have given up everything to see what God has done in your life. Every day you continue to amaze me. It is a the joy of my day to get to share life with you. Our marriage reminds me every day that their are still good things in this world. Thank you for the gift of marriage and most of all thank you for sharing the adventure of life with me. You are my soul mate. You really are my angel who doesn't wear any wings (stole that from Jack Johnson).
To try and describe your beauty would take
More than Words
Sharing this adventure with you is better than
Words can Describe
The glance of your smile leaves me at a
Loss for Words
In the end I want you to remember
Three Simple Words
I LOVE YOU
No comments:
Post a Comment