I love my mom so much. She has so much beauty about her. She loves me and is so proud of me. I love having her as my mom and my friend. Her love and passion for the people of Puerto Vallarta is amazing. She loves the work here and she is a huge supporter.She loves and provides an amazing home for her family. She is a Proverbs 31 woman!

I think my mom is truly my biggest fan!!

Mom, I know you love me so much and I know you are my biggest fan. I hope you know how much I love you. I think you are a beautiful godly woman and I love you so much. I am glad you were born on this day. You are God's crafty work!! I love you SO much.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
1 comment:
Hey Court,
Thanks for the wonderful blog entry for my birthday. I loved every minute I carried you and I love every minute I get to spend with you still!!!! I really like how both #1 and #3 pictures show my cankles!!!! Hope you and Preston are getting some rest. I will talk to you soon.
LOVE YA,
MOM
Post a Comment