Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

I had a wonderful birthday this year. There were two women from Broadview Baptist here working with us. It was fun to have them here to celebrate with.

First Preston woke me up with breakfast in bed...so sweet. He also had made me a beautiful card.


We went to Chili's for an amazing lunch!!

My favorite part of Chili's is the view. I always pick the same table and enjoy the view!

Then, that evening we had a card making night here at the house. It was for the women of the church and any of their friends. Erika and Yuri showed up with a cake and Silvia with flowers. They are such good friends to me.



Here is everyone singing Happy Birthday to me....good times :)

I did receive several gifts and calls from home. Thanks everyone for the cards, e-cards, phone calls and gifts. You are all so sweet! Even though I was far away from family and friends it was neat to see how God made my day so special with my friends here! Can you believe I am 27!!

1 comment:

Brad and Rachael Allison said...

Happy birthday Courtney! Glad to hear it was great! We miss you guys!