Monday, September 1, 2008

Starbucks Saturday

Preston and I love to spend our Saturday afternoon at Starbucks.
We head up to the plaza Starbucks around 2:00. There is usually nobody there at that time. We order our frappuccinos and pick a table outside. There is normally a breeze that comes off the ocean and keeps it cool. The plaza is always so calm and with ocean on one side and the mountains on the other it is breathtaking. We drink our frappuccinos and play cards. We usually play Canasta. We can spend several hours up there. It is our time to "escape" and be with each other.

This Saturday we were able to have a Starbucks Saturday and then I was able to come home and have a Scrap night. I am getting so caught up on my scrapbook. I am already working on last Christmas. All this to say...we had a great weekend.

We hope everyone enjoyed their labor day weekend!!

No comments: