It has been a hard few weeks for the Malesky/Goings family. We just found out Friday that my uncle Scott was found dead in his apartment in KC. This is a shock to our whole family. He was only 40 years old. He did die from natural causes. They are working out all the details and I am sure there will be more information to come. I just wanted to let you guys know so you could be praying for my family as we deal with the loss of this dear family member.
Thanks
Love
Courtney
2 comments:
I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure it is even more difficult this time of the year to lose someone unexpectedly. We will be praying for your family.
Sam and Christy
Oh, Courtney. I am so sorry! Know that I am crying out to the Great Comforter on your behalf.
Post a Comment