Monday, December 15, 2008

Beginning to look a lot like Christmas

We have been going from one thing to the next lately. Which, I am sure you are as well. It is just that time of year I guess. On top of being busy we have been having internet problems. But we are back up and running today so I thought I better do a post while I can. So it is our tree!!

For those of you who don't remember last year's tree you can get a refresher here.
This year we did the unthinkable for the Malesky family. We bought a fake tree!! But I actually really like it. Check it out.
Our first attempt at lights....pathetic

Preston with the lights

Ornaments...my personal favorite

Now that is better on the lights!

Finished project!

Thanks to our families and Dallas & Heather we even have gifts from home under the tree!!
So, we are still living in 80* weather but in one corner of our house it feels like Christmas. We have been listening to the Wind88.3 online. We found some coffee creamers from home and we sit by the tree, drink coffee and listen to the Christmas carols. It has been a nice change of pace :)

We hope as your Christmas approaches that you stop to take a moment to be thankful for the little things we have in life (and the big ones). May you all have a very Merry Christmas.

No comments: