Monday, January 19, 2009

The Christmas Video!!

Hot off the press. Our Season of Surprises video is finished. The video turned out perfect, Preston! Thanks for all your hard work. It was great seeing the faces of everyone. These will be memories we will never forget.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

SO good! I cried and they aren't even my family!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful gift for your family, a surprise visit and a great video.
So excited for Tammy and Gary!
See you soon!
angie

Anonymous said...

Hey Preston and Courtney,

So everybody does get to see me with soaking wet hair and crying like a baby - so - it was all worth it!!!! This also will be one of my most memorable Christmas's. Thank you for the surprise! See you later today. GIC is going to be awesome.
Love Ya,
MOM

Betsy said...

That was awesome. I was crying just watching it!!! ;)

Unknown said...

Great video. I cried. It was great to see all the surprises. How did you like T and G's Awesome huh. I loved watching her tell you. I know you had a great time.
Tammi said you would be back there soon. I know you will be busy but I know you will have a great time.Love ya hon.
terry and jerry