Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Getting ready

While we were home we were able to start getting a few things for the baby. Also, we have some amazing friends and family who were giving us things left and right. We are SO blessed.
For example: Jason and Stephanie gave us this cute little vibrating chair. We were able to take it apart and bring it back in a tote. Here is a short clip of Preston putting the chair back together!


Now the finished project.....

Of course, he had to be goofy.


Fun times! Thanks again Jason and Stephanie for the chair. We love it and I know Baby Goings will as well!!

1 comment:

The Goings Family said...

Isn't it so exciting to get everything ready. I am so glad that we can help get you ready for your special arrival. I can't wait to see your little one enjoying the seat.

Love you guys!
Steph