Friday, September 18, 2009

Halfway through

It is crazy to think we are already at the halfway point. It just seems like the other day that we found out and now we are closer to actually having a life that lives with us that we have to take care of....yikes! I feel like we have SO much to do and SO much to prepare for. We have been out crib shopping and starting to get the nursery cleaned out and ready for a permanent resident.
Our mom's, sister-in-law, aunt, cousin and some dear friends are planning us a baby shower for while we are home in November. It is fun planning that, but stressful to think of all the little things you "need" with a baby coming. Anyway, enough about all that. Here are some belly pictures. I didn't think I had grown that much until I saw the pictures!! I am really starting to fill out.


Only 20 more weeks to go!!! I am sure they too will fly by.
Love you all.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love belly shots! Looking good girl!

brittany said...

You are too cute! We're so excited for you!