Here are some pictures that I didn't know Preston was taking. They turned out to be great belly shots.
Then, we hung out at Starbucks for a few hours and chatted while enjoying the a/c.
Then we had a small get together with friends, cake, coffee and lots of laughs. Here are a few pictures and of course trying to get belly pictures. People were more excited about my belly all night instead of my b-day!! j/k It was a perfect day. Thank P and friends. Thanks everyone again for all the cards, emails, and phone calls.
One quick highlight: I answered the phone to the voice of my 4 year old nephew, Elliott on the other end.
E: Happy Birthday Aunt Courtney
C: Thanks Elliott
E: What did you do today?
C: I am going to eat cake today.
E: What kind?
C: Chocolate
E. That's my favorite! Where at?
C: My house.
E: Where is your house?
C: Mexico
E: (long pause...thinking) Oh ok! Ok bye! (hands the phone to his dad before I say bye)
Now, that conversation will make you smile and make your day complete.
1 comment:
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!! Love the photos...still can't get over seeing you with a baby belly...so adorable! Loved seeing friends at your house for your bday party. Do you and P know if baby Goings is boy or girl, or is it a secret? Just thinking ahead to baby shower gift! Sending my love...not so anonymous Ellen
Post a Comment