
We read the Christmas story and talked about Jesus and His meaning in our lives. We then opened some presents together. We all received very good and practical gifts.






Well maybe all weren't practical :)
Mom made me this sweet album of my pregnancy. The album is beautiful! I will treasure it always and I know baby girl will love looking at it some day as well.
Preston and I didn't buy "gifts" this year. Instead, we stuffed the stockings. We had fun doing those and watching everyone open theirs.
We then ate lunch and headed to the beach for "sandman" building. It turned out to be a really fun idea. We made 2 different sandmen. One was upright and the other was laying out in the sun.
Both turned out really good and we had lots of people walking by and looking at them.








We came home and finished up making our pork tenderloin dinner. We enjoyed our lovely meal together and then we took some family pictures.



Overall, I would say it was a VERY Merry Christmas. We were so thankful to have had our family here to share the day with. It was a Christmas we will never forget!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment