My family came down here to P.V to visit for a week. This was the first time they all were able to come at the same time. It was SO great to have them here during Christmas. We went non-stop while they were here.We....
*visited the taco stand
*watched several sunsets on the beach
*went downtown for lunch and the boardwalk
*went on many beach runs/swims (oh wait that was just my brother and dad)
*stayed home and cooked lots of yummy food (that would be the other 3 who weren't out running :)
*went to a beach to surf
*went to the beach to build a sandman
*went on a hike (that would be the guys only)
*mom went to the Dr. visit with me so, she was able to meet my Dr. and see the baby again.
*celebrated the birth of Jesus together
*played lots of Aggravation
*laughed A LOT!!!
Pictures will be coming for some of those activities!! But, I wanted to leave you with a taste of our goofiness. This is an ice cream run we made one night to a local plaza.
The Bobs



What great memories we had. I will cherish every second I had with them. We are definitely one crazy little family. The new addition should be interesting ;) I can't wait for her to meet and love her family.


1 comment:
Court,
Cute, cute, cute!!! We also had a wonderful time with you and Preston. I really wasn't ready to leave!! Thank you both for letting us share the week of Christmas - I agree that it was a memorable time. As far as little girl.... ummm she is going to be a ham who loves to be the center of attention because she WILL be the center of attention :)
Love ya,
MOM
Post a Comment