This weekend I lost a dear friend.
She was so faithful to me and has been in my life for almost 15 years.

Yes folks, my first t.v died and was put to the curb only to be snatched up before we could even get the remote control out there!! She is gone but my memories of her will be with me forever. My favorite memory is: after I was supposed to be in bed and have turned the t.v off, I would watch the same channel as my parents (who were downstairs) and put my t.v on mute or really, really quiet so they couldn't hear!!! Ok, so that is a sneaky sin and I guess you can see she was also my partner in crime!!
I will miss you my dear t.v. I worked so hard to get you and you were the best 19" top of the line color t.v of your time. You did a great job and made it through many years and a trip all the way to Mexico. May that Mexican man take good care of you. Adios.
1 comment:
Okay, so I haven't checked this blog in a while.......ummmmmm consider yourself grounded young lady!!!! I WILL be bringing up this little confession of yours when your very own little one gets caught "sinning".
Love ya,
MOM-MIMI
Post a Comment