The students were troopers and put up with Preston, Callie and I!!
They spent the week meeting other college students on campus.
They had a game night/hang out with students and then one night they had a Q&A time for the students about God. It was a great night and there were a handful of students there and we really feel like God is moving in their lives. We felt like some are very much seeking and we pray they keep coming!!

On top of all that, the group held a VBS each night in the neighborhood park. They did a story/skit, crafts, songs and of course soccer!
Here are some pictures from those kid's events.







Of course, they sang Sube al Tren.....Get on the Train!!!
Thanks college students for your hard work. We sure do love you guys and we appreciate you spending your spring break with us. We pray the Kingdom will forever be impacted from your efforts!
BTW: This man is ultra amazing. He never ceases to amazing me. He does such a great job running the teams and getting out there to love on the kids and meet the parents. What would I do without this man. Love you babe!
1 comment:
I love you guys! I can't wait to be back to serve again.
Post a Comment