Monday, April 23, 2007

2 New Sisters in Christ!!!





















Last night was the final salvation study and these two precious women wanted to make a public profession of faith!!! The angels are rejoicing and we are asking for you to rejoice as well. Brigida and Silvia surrendered their lives to Christ last night and they are excited to continue on their journey with Him. Please keep praying for these two women and for them to stay strong as their new faith will be attacked.

Erica attended the service last night as well. It was neat to see Silvia make that decision in front of her best friend. Keep praying for Erica and for the Lord to move and work in her life!

Thank you for all your prayers for these women....keep the prayers coming because there are so many more to reach!! Send praises that we have two new members of the family!!!
Love you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Preston and Courtney,

All I can say is Yippee! Give both girls a big hug for me and tell them welcome! Great decision!

I love you both and the work that you do! I am brought to tears when I think of what God has done!

Your friend always,
Paula Hanna