Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Lunch/Crocheting

Yesterday Brigida brought over lunch (Pazole) and then she taught us how to crochet. Sitting at the table is Courtney, Asuana, Ivan and Brigida. Please keep praying for Brigida as we continue to build a relationship with her and as she decides if she will give her whole life to Christ.

Asuana is already a believer. Her husband is Raul and they have two girls. Pray for them because many of their family members are not believers.

This is the start of my project. I know it doesn't look like much but it will soon be a purse!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey court,

I finally got time to look at the blog! Great job! Dad and I are so very proud of you and Preston as you continue in your work for the Lord. Keep up the great work and know that you are always in our thoughts and prayers. Love you always.
MOM