Thursday, April 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Katie

Today is the birthday of my brother's girlfriend Katie. She is not only my brother's girlfriend but she has become a dear friend to me. She has the sweetest spirit. Since we have moved down here Katie has been so faithful to keep up with us via email and she is a great supporter of both Preston and I.

This is my favorite picture of Katie. Katie came down here to PV and she was unfortunately stung by a jellyfish. So this is a picture of her conquering her fear by sticking her arm in a jellyfish statue!!

Happy Birthday Katie!! I love you tons!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Thank you guys!! I love you both so much!! That is a really embarassing picture though! Haha

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie we will really have to monitor that Courtney and Preston and the pictures of us that they can put on their blog!! I agree with Courtney that is a very good picture of you and also funny knowing the whole story behind it. Love you all Katie, Courtney and Preston. MOM