Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Celebrating 3 Years!!!!



First we would like to thank the Women from the March trip. They were so gracious to donate to us having an extra special anniversary. So we have decided to live up our day while we can!!!

We have already been to breakfast in the Marina. We had a beautiful front row view of all the boats. We went to a place I call the I-Hop. But it is really called Mr. Cream Waffle and Pancake House!! But we were so excited because we found they have real breakfast sausage!!!! We can't find that anywhere in this town but we found it today!! That makes our 3 years complete!!!!

This was the view from our table

Courtney in front of the restaurant this morning.



Tonight we are going to dinner at Le Kliff. We are both really excited. I will post some pictures of our evening together. You can check out the website of the restaurant we are going to at
www.lekliff.com

Thanks again women! We are already having a great day together.....just like the great 3 years we have had!!!

No comments: