Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Pictures of our Romantic Dinner


Again thank you women for the wonderful gift you gave us for our anniversary. We had a wonderful time!!!!

Preston had swordfish and shrimp and I had a pesto pasta with shrimp and scallops. It was so good!!! Words can't describe how the food melted in our mouths! But better then the food was the company. Here are a few pictures of us at the restaurant.























The view from our table!!!

Now we are starting year 4!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Court and Preston,

Cute picture!! You guys even match. I am so glad to know that you had a great day!! I get to see you in a week!!!
LOVE,
MOM

Anonymous said...

Preston and Courtney,

So glad that you actually used the gift in the way it was intended! Bonus....you had a perfect day...sausage and all! It was neat to see all the anniversaries in June. Shane and I just celebrated ours on the 8th...4 years! We didn't do much but are planning a trip for later in August when all the kids stuff slows down and they are back in school.

I took pictures today...finally...for the scrapbooks that Julie T. brought you! I will send them when I get to high speed or I'll be here all night...and then they may not come even!

It was so good to see Erin and Erica together. I'm sure that Erin was indeed a blessing to all the ladies in your church...especially Erica and Sylvia who are close to her age!

Have a great week! I know that all the trips are about to start up. Know that I will be praying for you both!

Love,
Paula H.