
For those of you reading the blog I am a little bit behind! I will put an update about the team we just had in a few days but first I wanted to recognize my hero in life.
My Dad has been my hero for as long as I can remember. I remember watching him work in his shop and just admiring how smart he was with everything. I remember crying when he had to leave to go to work. The older I got I began to understand when he went to work it was to support our family. My Dad has been an amazing supporter to our family. He has given us everything we need and above....plus it has been done in love!
Dad, I hope you know you are still my hero and I still admire your talents, skills and your love for our family. Thank you for sacrificing daily at work to provide for our needs! You are a wonderful picture of a Father. Thank you for loving me like my heavenly Father. Love Courtie
No comments:
Post a Comment