Good news everyone! Preston's team won their basketball game this Friday. I promised pictures and I have them hot off the press.
Here is a little team huddle on the court. Remember Preston is
#5

This was the sad score after the first quarter.

I like this picture. Preston was shooting but was fouled. Preston had 7 points this game. He made a 3 pointer and 2 baskets.





Defense!! Defense!!

Get the rebound Preston!! Preston said he had around 400 rebounds. I say 20 or so.

This unfortunately is the end of the game....we are the winners but it was a very low scoring game. We won the game in the last few minutes. That was they only time they had the lead!!

In seriousness, this is a great ministry for Preston. He is such an encourager to his team and the other team while he is out there. Even during the game Christ's love was flowing from him into those guys. Pray they would see the difference in him. And as Preston would say...pray for more wins!!
Love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment