I am sure many of you are wondering what Preston and I did for Valentine's Day. We actually did nothing. Neither of us are big V-day people and we had church that night so we decided to put it off until the weekend. We call V-day....celebrate our love day. So we were going to celebrate our love on Saturday.
We found out that some friends of JD were coming into town and we were going to meet up with them to have dinner and chat. We had met them several years ago in Manzanillo so it was good to catch up with them and get to know them better. We ended up spending the whole weekend with them and another couple that came down with them. Their names are Bryan and Amy, James and Casey. Each couple has two boys so it was a blast to hang out with them as well. We really enjoyed our time with these two families. They were such a blessing to us.
We are looking at our week ahead of us....and it doesn't look like we are going to celebrate our love until Saturday. I guess better late than never!!
Preston has a big game this Friday at 5. I will be there with my camera ready!
This Wednesday is my last Spanish class. I am going to miss that time with Lupita!
That's all that's new with us. Please pray for a couple friends of ours. We have a really huge burden for them and we want as many people praying as possible.
Pray for my best friend Tammi and her husband Gary to sell their house!
Pray for our dear friends Ed and Nancy. He found out he has cancer and they are under a lot of stress right now. Please help us lift up these requests! We love you all and we thank you for being a part of our everyday lives!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment