
First, I bought Preston this cool balloon. Everyone needs to see this thing. It is huge and really cool. It has been following us where ever we are in the house :)

I made Preston cashew chicken the eve of his birthday so we had cashew chicken leftovers for lunch.Preston was able to take a dip in the pool while I made him the cake he wanted.
Then we had Bible study just like normal. BUT, I had planned a surprise party after Bible study with all the church members. We were going to meet and eat at this new buffet Preston wanted to try. It turned out to be a blast. I think Preston had a great time and we ate way too much food.



Then we came home to open his presents.


Preston received many phone calls, messages, cards and gifts. Thank you so much for thinking of him on his special day. Preston is now the big 26!



No comments:
Post a Comment