This Saturday Preston and I went for a little hike up a river just south of town.
We were out there 4 hours; exploring, swimming, enjoying God's creation and enjoying time with each other. I have made a slide show of some of the pictures. We hope you can enjoy the beauty of God's creation through these pictures!
We love you all
We were out there 4 hours; exploring, swimming, enjoying God's creation and enjoying time with each other. I have made a slide show of some of the pictures. We hope you can enjoy the beauty of God's creation through these pictures!
We love you all
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

1 comment:
Hey Court and Preston;
Dad and I just watched your slide show and we really enjoyed it!!! Dad "I want to go there:(". I am so happy that you two get to have such special times together - it is SOOOOO important. We will talk to you soon. Love ya both tons!!!
MOM
Post a Comment