Last Monday we got a call and it was Jim! He wanted to meet up with us for breakfast at Mr. Cream again. So we headed there bright and early on Tuesday morning. We had such a great time chatting with them and letting them pour out their fountain of wisdom in us. When we realized we had been sitting and talking for about 2 1/2 hours we decided it was time to leave the restaurant and take a walk through the marina. As we were walking along and talking Jim invited us to go grab our swim suits and come hang out by their pool. So Preston and I ran home got our suits and enjoyed a beautiful afternoon by the pool. We had such a blast with these two. Mary and I did the water aerobics class in the pool while Preston and Jim talked about everything and I think solved all the world's problems. We then ordered lunch by the pool.

It was just such a refreshing day to hang out with them. While I was talking and spending time with Mary I really felt like God gave me that day to have some "grandma time". We left that day feeling very blessed and knowing that gift of time with this sweet couple was from the Lord. He knows we love the fellowship and He is faithful to provide it!!
Check out the cool peacock at the resort. It was beautiful and not scared of people.


No comments:
Post a Comment