Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Table with a View

What more could a girl ask for...
A table with a view (It was the best night shot I could get with all the lights)
A beautiful sunset
My amazing husband
Chocolate dessert to die for....so Preston says

And.....FRIENDS!!
That's right folks, Dave and his new bride Tabitha were in P.V on their honeymoon. They were so sweet to come here and actually let us spend a nice dinner out with them.
It was so great to see this newly married couple and just have sweet time of fellowship over an amazing meal with a breathtaking view. We give the Vista Grill two thumbs up again!!

Congrats Dave and Tabitha. We pray the Lord will give you Many years of happiness and thanks for starting off your marriage blessing people. Because you have truly blessed Preston and I by coming here and spending time with us!! We love you both!
What a beautiful couple!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I'm SO out of the loop. Dave is married? Oh my goodness. I'm so happy for him...but sad that I didn't know!