Friday, November 21, 2008

A Little Less Wisdom

By popular demand we will have a post about my wisdom teeth!!

*If I EVER see this picture anywhere else you will be blocked completely out of my life :)

First I would like to thank everyone for the calls, emails, cards and prayers as I had my two bottom wisdom teeth cut out. The procedure went great and the healing has been smooth sailing. I had the procedure done Monday and this upcoming Monday I will return to get the stitches taken out. So I now have a mouth with two less teeth!

I of course had lots of swelling after the procedure. Here is a before and after picture of my cheeks.

























Preston was calling me his little chipmunk and blow fish. Speaking of Preston, he did a great job taking care of me and being my nurse. Thanks for taking care of me PG! You are the best!

And for the teeth....these are not for the faint of heart. When he pulled them out my dentist said...well these are strange teeth. After, he showed me them and told me he had never seen those brown spots on teeth before...?? Who knows. I am just glad to know those little guys can no longer cause me pain.
Again, I thank everyone for their prayers. I was calm and I felt a peace only from our Father. Everything has went smoothly and I know it is because of Him.

*Again, I better never see that picture anywhere!! Love you all.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Ha! Thanks for sharing! I love it! So glad everything has gone smoothly. Love ya!

Mayfield Journeys said...

So glad things went well. Have your cheeks reduced in size now? As far as the picture of the teeth..thanks for sharing? ICK! I'm not the strongest when it comes to bloody stuff.