

So, for a month or so my dryer has been broken. It works but it gets overheated and shuts off every 15 minutes. My amazing husband fixed me a new and much improved clothes line. Since I have started using the clothes line it has really made me not want to get a new dryer. The broken dryer has given me a new lease on life. I love my line dried clothes!!
1. They smell amazing
2. I am saving on utilities
3. I am saving the planet
4. I am out on the roof enjoying the fresh air and beautiful sun.
Maybe you too should hang a load out.
1 comment:
Hey Court,
Another one of those mama told me to try this! I have been able to hang out about 8 loads so far this spring and I can't wait until I can do them all. Of course I have to have to have some sunny days!!
Love ya,
MOM
Post a Comment