Sunday was our first Lord's Supper as a family here in P.V
It was a memorable time. We took the whole hour service to think
and reflect on the sacrifice of Jesus.

It was great to remember our Lord through the bread and the cup.
I can't wait to sit at His table with Him someday and actually get to chat with Him. What a day that will be!!
It was a memorable time. We took the whole hour service to think
and reflect on the sacrifice of Jesus.

It was great to remember our Lord through the bread and the cup.
I can't wait to sit at His table with Him someday and actually get to chat with Him. What a day that will be!!
1 comment:
Always so exciting to do it with brothers and sisters especially who haven't before or are new to it. Any neat thoughts or comments shared from the group afterwards? I hope that when eternity comes..I get to sit right in his lap, hold Him tightly and talk forever! I guess I'll share Him with you! ;) Love ya!
Post a Comment