Here are some pictures from our ultrasound in August. In these pictures the baby was 14.5 weeks. These are the pictures we took home to show everyone. I thought you would enjoy seeing them as well.

Here the baby is sucking his thumb!

This one you can see the legs (just follow the spine)

What a cute little "guy" (NO gender intended in my "guy" Alicia and Andrea :)
6 comments:
Courtney and Preston,
Love the ultrasound pics...never cease to be amazed by such photos. Isn't it so fun to see that little profile, thumb-sucking, and beatiful spine?!?!!? I love "him/ her" already!
from the not so anonymous Ellen;-)
I mean beautiful spine...sorry for the poor spelling...again, anonymous Ellen
I remember every time we got new ultrasound pics, we were amazed even more!! You KNOW a baby is in there, but when you get to SEE the little "GUY", it makes it feel even more real!! Just wait..time will fly and then suddenly you will be holding this beautiful child that you can hardly believe was ever in your tummy! Again...GIC retreat is going to be MUCH MORE EXCITING!! :) LOVE YOU!
Congratulations! Our class is following and your blog and praying for your ministry, we're excited for all God is doing in your life!
Veronica Putnam
Congratulations! Jason and I are super excited for you both! We look forward to following the rest of the journey with you!
Congrats!
Post a Comment