Friday, September 11, 2009

Is it really true??

Remember on June 5th when we celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary? Well, we were also celebrating another gift God had given us. That day we went to the Dr. to find out the Lord had blessed us with a 5 week old baby!!!
We were waiting to share our exciting news until I passed the first trimester. Well, I made it through and everyone was safe and sound. So, we decided we had already waited so long why not wait until we go home to tell our families. So we waited all of August to tell our families. While we were just home we shared the big news with our family and close friends. Now we are back in P.V and we have shared our big news with the church here. I went back to the Dr. today and all systems are a go. The baby is doing great and we are all healthy and happy.

Some of you may already know this news, for others....Surprise!! For all you detail people I will try to answer some common questions :)

When are you due? The beginning of February
How far along are you? 5 months....19 weeks
How did you hold it in so long? I have NO clue. We are nuts!
Do you know if it is a boy or girl yet? maybe :) but we are not telling yet. We can't tell you everything in one day!!
Are you going to have the baby in Mexico? Yes, I have a great Dr. and we have picked out a very nice private hospital.
Are we excited? Yes!! This wasn't in "our" plans so we are excited to see what God has up His sleeve for this little new life.

Yikes, I am sure there are more questions and for several days I will be catching you all up on the fun we have been having down here in P.V. Much more to come about Baby Goings. Now, you know how you can really be praying for us as we prepare for the next step.

This was our second appointment ultrasound on June 16 just to make sure the little guy was growing. The little baby is the white circle in the black circle. Much more to come!!!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Congrats! And did you mean to say little "guy?" :) Does that mean it's a boy?

Mayfield Journeys said...

YEAH!!!! As we talked already..praying for a lil girl named Juliet for our precious Sawyer! Ha ha!! That was a good point though Andrea..now I am VERY suspicious!

Anonymous said...

FINALLY got this on your blog!!!! I have been checking everyday. Oh it's very funny how you and I both call everything "guy". Right Preston? Preston likes to make fun of us for calling our "emoticons" "little guys" - even though we don't know their gender (wish I had the ability to put my favorite "little guy" up right now). Yup still a mystery.
Love Ya Three
MOM

Jenny Lotz said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! i bet you have been bursting to tell people! We are praying for you guys, and now we have something to add to our list!
jenny lotz (brad too)

Kelly said...

That is great news!!! Congrats to you guys :)