Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Brigida


I just wanted to thank everyone for their faithful prayers for our dear sweet friend Brigida. Yesterday we were having our weekly crocheting meeting and we were just talking about things.

She told us, "I really feel like Jesus is changing me. I used to get mad really easy and stay mad for a long time but the other day I had a fight with my daughter. When I saw her the next day she was still mad and I said, why are you still mad? I am not going to be mad at you my whole life!!" She was surprised about how quickly she was able to get over the fight and move on.

It is neat to already see Brigida recognize a change in her life and the way she is acting. She also told us yesterday that she has invited 2 friends to attend the Bible study and they both had excuses like they were too busy, etc. Then she said "I don't understand why these people won't come and study the Bible and learn about the things I have been learning!"

Wow isn't God good. He is really working in her heart and we are asking for you to keep praying for her life and for the decisions ahead of her because it is obvious the Lord is chasing after her.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

She is just precious...give her a hug for me!