It is funny to see the things you love and miss when you live far from home. For those of you who know me well, know that I am very particular about the beauty products I use. Once I find something I like, I stick with it until they quit making the product!
When I am home I always stock up on deodorant, feminine products, razors, shampoo and conditioner. Some of you can even testify to hauling some of these products down in your very own suitcases when you come to visit :)
Well the Lord is continuing to provide for Preston and I down here. We have been able to find many things from home to fill our deepest desires. FYI: the stores are carrying Grape Jelly now.
Well the other day we were at the new local mall looking for bridesmaid dresses when I came around the corner to the biggest shock and blessing since we have lived here........ A Sally Beauty Supply!!! Yes, folks believe it. It is even the exact same with the same smell as you enter the store!! And they have my shampoo and conditioner!!!
The Lord is so good. I know you are all breathing a sigh of relief as you no longer have to haul down those big bottles wrapped in trash bags!!!
It is the little things time and time again!
2 comments:
Amen to that sister! I finally found cans of tuna for $2 each and boy are they worth it!
Oh I remember that feeling when they opened a starbucks in spain and we found american mac and cheese! Congrats on the grape jelly and Sally Beauty Supply!!
Post a Comment