Friday, September 25, 2009

Cooper

While we were home I was able to meet my newest nephew, Cooper! I had prayed so much for this sweet baby and it was finally time to see him and squeeze him. I must admit, I was very nervous to hold him for the first time. I felt overwhelmed with the excitement of seeing him added with false pressures of thinking I need to jump into "Mommy mode" here pretty soon, when I feel like I don't have ANY of that yet. None the less, I held him and as soon as he cried I gave him to my mom.....I have some growing and learning to do :) So, here are my precious pictures of this little guy.


This is my brother holding Cooper at the wedding

A blurry picture of Betsy and Cooper
This was one highlight of my trip. I had been teasing Tammi that Cooper was trying to find his thumb all week to start sucking it. She was not crazy about that idea. But while we were at the wedding look what Cooper found...... his thumb!!! He made his Aunt Courtney so proud.

I love thumb suckers Cooper, don't let your momma make you stop!!
I am so proud of you and your little bundle of joy Tammi. You have become an amazing mother and it was fun to see you in that role. You just continue to become an amazing woman! I love having you as my sister. You are a huge light and joy in my life.

1 comment:

Tammi said...

I love you so much! Thank you.
I can't wait to meet your little thumb sucker!
You're going to do a great job!

Love and miss you my sweet sister.