6. Watching God take these weak vessels to do amazing things for him and only by HIM! The work in P.V has been hard but a true testimony of Christ in us.
5. Our cruise to Alaska was truly a highlight of my life. Not only was the trip breathtaking but that time with my parents and Preston was priceless. There were so many memories that were made and I fell more in love with Preston just seeing the world together.
4. Waking up every day knowing that I will be loved by my husband and he will go out of his way to serve me that day. Plus, I love those morning hugs at the bottom of the stairs.
3. Watching our family grow and change. Through the years we have added a niece, nephew and a sister in law. Not only do we have new members of the family but we have grown and changed. I am thankful that we have all grown closer to our Savior and I am thankful for the deep love we all have for each other. I can't wait to grow in numbers and closeness!!!
2. Watching our first child be born into this world and the whole miracle of life we have seen before our eyes. Also, feeling a deep love for her that we never knew existed.
1. Our wedding day was a day of pure joy. It was the best decision I ever made. I knew no matter where life took us or the difficulties we would face, I would be loved and cared for by Preston and my heavenly Father.
Love is the most amazing thing you can experience. It is never ending and so deep. All you have to do is tap into it and just stay there! God's Love, Preston's Love, Family's Love and now Callie's Love. I am SO blessed.
Blast from the past!


2 comments:
Happy Anniversary, our dear friends!! We are soo thankful for your friendship and the testimony of your love for one another and your love for Christ. What a joy and blessing it's been to be a part of your lives and watch you as you grow, and to get to grow with you. You are dearly loved!!
Wow. Six years. I'm so happy for you guys.
And ck my blog today and you might see something you recognize.
I hope your anniversary was perfect!
Post a Comment